On-Call Safety & Security Consulting Services
Description of Service
Contract No. FC-8837 – Safety & Security Consulting Services.
Note: Contract transitioned from the City of Atlanta to MARTA.
Scope of Work
Annual Emergency Exercises
- Planning support, facilitation is determined by ASC and documentation for the exercises.
- Table-Top Exercise (TTX) and Full Field Exercise (FX) support as needed.
- Atlanta Police Department/Atlanta Fire Rescue Department ongoing training and liaison.
- Support for Corrective Action plan development and implementation.
- Preparation of the After-Action Reports for exercises.
Internal Safety and Security Auditing (ISSA) Program
- Safety, Security, & Training Audits per GDOT & FTA.
- Planning, implementing, and documenting the ISSA.
Policy & Plan Development
Safety & Security Transition Plan.
- Documentation: The Consultant will develop, review, and revise as needed Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation for the following areas:
- 49 CFR 659 (State Safety Oversight) compliance, including review and revision of the System Safety Program Plan (SSPP), Security and Emergency Preparedness Plan (SEPP), and documentation related to Hazard Management, Accident and Incident Investigation, Internal Safety and Security Assessments and Corrective Action Plans.
- Compliance with the GDOT Safety Oversight System Safety Program Standard.
- Compliance with FTA requirements pertinent to operations of the Streetcar System.
- Conduct safety and security-related field work, presentations, inspections, and verifications.
General Safety and Security Training and Support
- Review/revision of Training programs and plans
- Provide support for ASC in meeting its training requirements under the SSPP and SEPP.