Enterprise Cybersecurity Working Group Facilitator
Description of Services
The scope of services under this contract is as follows:
- Create ways to share sufficient and best practice between and amongst transit agencies/operators.
- Create best practice and presentation templates to allow transit agency cybersecurity champions to educate their peers
- Create methods and means to share information to key personnel at transit agencies and their operators
- Carry out the established security priorities for standards development associated with the working plan including Recommended Practices, white papers and similar.
- Ensure that the working group’s members represent the industry with appropriate expertise to develop materials determined by the working group
- Coordinate with the other security standards working groups
- Create a public transportation set of resources, guidelines, and materials for vetted members of the public transportation industry to find current checklists, guidelines, troubleshooting information, as well as who/how to contact government and law enforcement to help handle incidents.
Create a series of outreach and education webinars that are either self-directed or offered by APTA to the industry