Bus Security Assessment of Operator Safety
Description of Services
TSSS is conducting a comprehensive Security Assessment of HART security programs for bus operations. Scope of work:
- An assessment of current and future/proposed HART security programs for bus operations
- A review of existing security rules and regulations for HART passengers
- A review of existing security training and programs for HART bus operators and supervisors
- An operational review of HART Command & Control Center and existing training programs on incident response and/or activation of bus operator “panic” alarms
- Identify HART positions responsible for operator and command center training and compliance with protocols
- Identify HART road supervisor positions responsible for bus operator compliance to procedures
TSSS will facilitate the formation of a Security Assessment Committee.
There are options available to exercise for Media & Public Relations and to conduct an HSEEP-compliant Tabletop Exercise. We expect HART to extend at least one of those options.